- Amylase breaks down carbohydrates, sugars and starches commonly found in fruits, vegetables, breads and potatoes.
- Bromelain breaks down a vast spectrum of protein and has natural anti-inflammatory properties. It is effective over a wide pH range.
- Cellulase breaks down cellulose fiber in foods and aids in carbohydrate digestion.
- Chymotrypsin breaks down proteins and is a natural anti-inflammatory.
- Hemicellulase aids in the digestion of hemicelluloses in food, commonly found in baked goods.
- Lactase aids in the digestion of lactose commonly found in dairy products.
- Lipase breaks down fats commonly found in oils, meats, nuts and dairy products.
- Papain is derived from papaya, this enzyme breaks down both small and large proteins.
- Protease breaks down proteins which aids in proper digestion.
- Proteolytic Enzymes break down proteins commonly found in meat, fish and nuts.
- Trypsin breaks down proteins.
- Natural Alternative to NSAIDs (Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Aspirin)August 5, 2015
- Vitamin K2 for Fertility and PregnancyMay 14, 2015
- Vitamin K1 vs. Vitamin K2 | Exploring the K VitaminsApril 5, 2015